We are able to offer Fully Managed, Part Managed or Let Only services which can be adjusted to suit your own individual needs whether you are an existing Landlord or are entering the rental market for the first time.
Whichever of our services you choose you can be confident that we will always provide a superior level of service with our friendly staff available to assist you and your Tenant with any issues. We take great care in ensuring your property is matched with a suitable Tenant and any wishes you may have regarding pets etc. will be adhered to.
Choosing our Fully Managed service will ensure you receive full comprehensive cover from the moment you decide to advertise your property to the moment the Tenants leave at the end of their tenancy agreement. We deal with all aspects of the letting including:
- Free, no obligation rental appraisal
- Marketing of the property, erecting a ‘To Let’ board and advertising the property on On The Market, our own website and within the weekly local press and Property Supplements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Full Comprehensive Reference and Credit Checks on prospective Tenants
- Preparing the relevant legal tenancy agreement and arranging signature
- Collecting the first month’s rent in advance together with the deposit and protecting the deposit as legally required
- Preparing a professional Inventory and Schedule of Condition report
- Collecting the monthly rent due and making payment to your bank account
- Renewal of the tenancy agreement to the existing Tenant at the end of the term, if required
- Re-marketing the property on the termination of the tenancy agreement, if required
- Organising repairs as necessary
- Carrying out periodic inspections and report findings
- Overseeing Tenants’ vacation of the property
- Informing all relevant utility suppliers of change of occupants
- Arranging the legally required safety checks and certificates including gas certificate and EPC
Our Let Only service includes the first 6 bullet points above but an Inventory and Schedule of Condition and the arrangement of any legal checks or certificates including the EPC can be carried out for an extra charge.
For details of a Part Managed service please contact your local office to discuss your requirements.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR LANDLORDS
- If you have a mortgage on the property you wish to let then you will need to obtain permission from your Bank, Building Society or other lender before the property can be placed on the rental market.
- Building and Contents Insurance should also be reviewed and we would suggest speaking to the Insurance Company who insure the buildings and contents to ensure you have the best cover.
- If your property is leasehold, it may be necessary to obtain the freeholder’s permission to sub-let.
- As a Landlord you are responsible for assessing your own tax and there is information regarding this on the HMRC website.
- If you live overseas you will need to contact HMRC to ensure you comply with the tax requirements as all rental income is taxable.
Agency Fees and Agreement - click here
Important information regarding Rent Smart Wales - click here
Course for Landlords
at Glyndwr University, Wrexham
This course provides a brief overview of Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014 and the reason for the training and then quickly moves on to engagingly deliver a comprehensive range of topics that will be of value to any landlord renting out property in Wales. Click here for more information