We act on behalf of a diverse range of clients throughout Wales and parts of Cheshire and the Border Counties. We do this acting for many renowned estates, as well as public and private institutions. This broad client base gives us a wealth of experience.
Experienced in dealing with land, estates and individual residential properties, we provide a professional and confidential service and will handle all aspects of your rural property management requirements, engaging in ongoing discussions throughout.
To achieve a professional service we operate on the basis of sound business management knowledge together with close teamwork with our clients, their staff and other professional advisors.
Our services include:
- Rural property management
- Landlord and Tenant negotiations and management
- Estate strategic reviews and audit of existing policies
- Letting of property including Tenant selection
- Rent collections and disbursements
- Estate sales and purchases
- Property maintenance
- Development opportunities
- Sporting and leisure opportunities
- Single Farm Payment Scheme
- Conservation and environmental advice
- Financial management
- Capital, rental and rating valuations
- Recruitment service
- Health and Safety