**Now Under Application**
This stunning property is available to let offering an abundance of space and privacy in a rural yet convenient location on the periphery of Trefnant and Denbigh. The property known as Ty Coch Farm House has been recently refurbished and offers spacious family accommodation. In brief the accommodation comprises of large kitchen, two reception rooms, 5 bedrooms and bathroom and shower room.
Rarely do properties like this come available ands viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation within comprises of
Large entrance hall with tile floor, stairs to first floor and storage cupbaord
Newly fitted kitchen with a good range of base and eye level units with surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, windows to front and side elevation with doors out to rear garden.
Triple aspect room with windows to front, rear and side elevations, wood burning stove and stairs to first floor. Two radiators.
Exposed timbers, window to front and rear elevations. Two radiators
Spacious Landing, window to front elevation, radiator and storage cupboard.
With low flush WC and wash hand basin
White three piece suite compromising of low flush WC wash hand basins and bath. Radiator.
Window to rear and side elevations, two radiators and exposed beams.
Window to rear elevation and radiator.
Window to rear elevation and radiator.
Large walk in shower, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
Landing with window to rear elevation and storage cupboard
Open to the eaves, velux window and radiator
Open to the eaves, velux window and radiator.
The property benefits from two outbuildings one to his frontage and one in the rear garden, offering ample storage and work shop space. to its frontage the property is accessed via private drive way shared with another two properties and offers parking for a number of vehicles.
To its rear there is a large lawned garden area surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. Outside the kitchen doors is a patio area and small external cupboard housing the boiler.
Oil Fired central heating and providing domestic hot water.
Mains water and electricity.
Septic tank drainage.
Council Tax Band E
Holding Deposit is paid on the basis of 1 week of the monthly rent cost being £425 this is payable before the start of the application process. The holding deposit will secure the property whilst the application process is ongoing.
The Holding Fee is fully refundable if the offer from the landlord is not accepted, the landlord withdraws the property or if you withdraw the offer of tenancy before the application process has begun.
The Holding Fee in non-refundable if the prospective tenant fails to progress the tenancy in the time frame given or gives false misleading information.
1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6 months Let initially.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit £2000 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Messrs Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment or Messrs Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.