Ffordd Brynsiencyn, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
Recently renovated semi-detached cottage of character.
1 or 2 bedrooms.
Main bedroom on the first floor. Lounge, kitchen, utility room and bathroom on lower-floor together with a small bedroom/ office.
This property will be let unfurnished.
Ample parking together with a large lawn/garden.
Closely situated to Llanfairpwll, Menai Bridge, Bangor and the A55 expressway.
Rural location within a short distance from the Menai Strait, Plas Newydd and various activities in the area.
The property was sympathetically renovated just over 2 years ago. It has the benefit of an oil featured central heating system and a multifuel stove in the lounge. The Accommodation comprises of a lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom, small bedroom, utility room and box room. The main bedroom is on the first floor. This property will be let unfurnished.
The property is conveniently in a rural location but also within a 10-minute walk of Llanfairpwll. The city of Bangor is 4 miles away and Menai Bridge within 2 miles. There are many tourist attractions on the Isle of Anglesey and all are easy accessed from Victoria Cottage.
The property is located on the Brynsiencyn road on the right-hand side of the road.
Turn off the A55 at junction 8 (Pant Lodge). Take the A5 Holyhead Road towards Llanfairpwll, take the first left before entering Llanfairpwll on to the A4080 Ffordd Brynsiencyn. Follow the road for approximately a mile, taking the second road on the right to Llanfairpwll.
1 Victoria Cottage is located on the corner at this junction on the right towards Llanfairpwll.
Ground Floor Level
18 x 13 , 2 windows, room is fully carpeted and includes a multifuel stove.
12 x 12 . Base & wall units, sink and worktop, red tiled floor, rear door, stairway to first floor.
Small store/ utility room adjacent which leads to an outside door.
The bathroom comprises a white fitted suite which includes a wash hand basin, WC, bath, and shower above. Partly tiled walls.
Small corridor to front door and
10 x 8 . Fitted carpet.
Carpeted staircase from kitchen leading up to:
First Floor Level
Carpeted flooring, door leading off to:
12.3 x 10.3 . Fully carpeted.
The house benefits from having a large parking area. Small garden to the front and the side of the property. Large, long lawns at rear with a hedge to divide into two lawns.
We understand all mains services are connected except for gas which is not available in the area. Heating is by a new oil fitted central heating system.
1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6 months which can run on.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit £850 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc. The deposit may increase if the tenant has pets.
Holding Deposit is paid on the basis of 1 week of the monthly rent cost being £212.50 this is payable before the start of the application process. The holding deposit will secure the property whilst the application process is ongoing.
The Holding Fee is fully refundable if the offer from the landlord is not accepted, the landlord withdraws the property or if you withdraw the offer of tenancy before the application process has begun.
The Holding Fee in non-refundable if the prospective tenant fails to progress the tenancy in the time frame given or gives false misleading information.
Messrs Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment or Messrs Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.