This farmhouse offers spacious family accommodation over two levels set in beautiful open countryside.
Accessed via a private drive, the property is situated on the outskirts of the hamlet of Gwytherin, a only a short distance from the larger towns of Abergele and Llanrwst who both offer a good range of recreational and retail facilities and both primary and secondary education systems. The smaller villages of Llangernyw and Llansannan both offer primary schools, village shops, post office and public houses.
The property is situated on the edge of a working farm yet offering privacy and far reaching views without feeling isolated.
Viewing is highly recommended for those wanting a rural life style.
The Accommodation within comprises of entrance door into:
Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, CH boiler and window to side elevation.
Tiled floor, shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin and window to rear elevation
A good range of base and eye level units, inset stainless steel sink drainer, inset cooker and hob, window to front and rear elevations, radiator, beamed ceiling, and under stairs storage cupboard.
Carpeted, beamed ceiling, multi fuel burner on slate hearth, access to stairs to first floor, window to front and rear elevations, radiator, Front door out to garden.
Large room with open fire, carpeted, windows to front, rear and side elevations, radiator.
Large spacious landing with window to rear elevation, radiator and airing cupboard.
Carpeted, storage cupboard, window to front and side elevation and radiator.
Carpet, window to front elevation, small storage cupboard and large double storage cupboard, radiator.
Carpeted, window to front and side elevation and radiator.
Newly tiled floor, four piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, low flush WC, bath and shower cubicle with new electric shower, window to rear elevation, radiator.
Carpeted, shelves and radiator.
Externally, the property is surrounded by its own gardens and grounds, with parking for multiple cars to the side elevation with concrete path to entrance. The garage is attached to the rear of the property with side door and up and over door, electric and window. The traditional stone building is by the parking areas and offers two useful spaces.
The garden is currently in the process of being finished and will compromise of lawned areas to the rear and hard standing to the front.
Holding Deposit is paid on the basis of 1 week of the monthly rent cost being £300 this is payable before the start of the application process. The holding deposit will secure the property whilst the application process is ongoing.
The Holding Fee is fully refundable if the offer from the landlord is not accepted, the landlord withdraws the property or if you withdraw the offer of tenancy before the application process has begun.
The Holding Fee in non-refundable if the prospective tenant fails to progress the tenancy in the time frame given or gives false misleading information.
1. The property is offered on a Standard Occupation Contract (SOC)for an anticipated 6 months Let initially - a longer Let may be possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed SOC is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit of £1800 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Messrs Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment or Messrs Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.