Llys Clwyd, St. Asaph
Refurbished 2 Bedroom Bungalow in a convenient and popular location in Upper St. Asaph.
Comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 2 Double Bedrooms and Shower Room.
Lawned gardens to front, private and enclosed garden to rear with lawns and sunny patio area.
Garage and ancillary off-road parking. UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating.
UPVC double glazed door, laminate flooring, radiator
UPVC windows to front and side elevations, fireplace housing electric fire, radiator.
Comprehensive range of base and wall units with working surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit, integrated double oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, void and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobes and storage.
Large shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with storage, low flush wc., airing cupboard, radiator.
Lawned gardens and tarmacadam driveway to front, enclosed and private rear gardens with lawns, borders and patio.
Single garage with up and over door and rear pedestrian door.
Holding Deposit is paid on the basis of 1 week of the monthly rent cost being £237.50 this is payable before the start of the application process. The holding deposit will secure the property whilst the application process is ongoing.
The Holding Fee is fully refundable if the offer from the landlord is not accepted, the landlord withdraws the property or if you withdraw the offer of tenancy before the application process has begun.
The Holding Fee in non-refundable if the prospective tenant fails to progress the tenancy in the time frame given or gives false misleading information.
Note: - Jones Peckover are members of MyDeposits which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with MyDeposits. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
1. The property is offered on an Standard Occupation Contract (SOC) for an anticipated 6 month Let initially - a longer Let may be possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed contract is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit of £1400 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
All mains services connected. Gas fired combination central heating.
The property is Council Tax Band C
Messrs Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment or Messrs Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.