Greengates, Ffordd Caergybi, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
This spacious detached house is now available for rent in the desirable Llanfairpwll area. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas alongside 1.78 acres of land. This property is to be let on a Farm Business Tenancy Agreement to a qualifying existing farming enterprise which comprises of at least 50 acres of land farmed for agricultural purposes in respect of which Greengates house will operate as the main or (dependent upon acreage) ancillary farmhouse.
Conveniently located near Ysgol Gynradd Llanfairpwll, a park, post office, chemist, local take aways and pubs, this house provides easy access to the A55 and adjoining villages.
Red quarry tiles which includes blue partly fitted worktop units and good storage space for washing machines, tumble dryers, or a fridge freezer.
Rear window that links to the downstairs bathroom, W/C, wash hand basin and a central heating boiler, and ample double power points.
Laminated flooring, a large multifuel stove with a slate hearth with Tv point above, one radiator, is well lit by three large separate featured windows, and ample double power sockets.
Large front bay window with a view of the garden, one radiator, laminated flooring with small section of carpet by the window, ample double power sockets.
Fully carpeted, one radiator, two windows, ample double power sockets.
Laminated floor, one radiator, ample double power points with a rear aspect window.
Carpeted flooring, one radiator, storage framing recess and a small window.
Standalone corner shower with sliding glass doors, large corner bath, wash hand basin and a W/C.
The successful purchaser will be required to produce adequate identification to prove their identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations. Appropriate examples include: Passport/Photographic Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
1. The property is let on a Farm Business Tenancy Agreement initially for 12 months with a further agreement possible dependable on the outcome of the initial agreement.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit TO BE AGREED to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
In order to conform with new Money Laundering Regulations, we would ask all prospective buyers to provide two forms of identity at the sale, one as proof of address and one photographic. Please bring a passport or UK driving license together with a public utility bill, bank statement or local authority tax bill to the sale as well as prior to the sale completing one of our client registration forms. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT WHICH MAY ONLY BE PAID BY A BANKERS' DRAFT, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE, COMPANY CHEQUE OR PERSONAL CHEQUE.
Note: - Jones Peckover are members of Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited (TDSL) which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with TDSL. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
Comprises of at least 50 acres of land farmed for agricultural purposes in respect of which Greengates house will operate as the main or (dependent upon acreage) ancillary farmhouse.